Reserve your Spot at MakerCon and Save $100
Early Bird Pricing Ends April 27th!
MakerCon is a conference by and for makers. The maker movement is providing new insights into local and global manufacturing, design, workforce development, education and even creative culture. MakerCon will provide valuable, practical insights into the impact of the maker movement on science, business and technology.
Our MakerCon mission and agenda:
- Celebrate makers and making
- Recognize innovation and ingenuity
- Meet and mix with makers
- Exchange views and visions
- Explore the potential of tools & technology
- Visualize the future (robots & drones!)
- Delve into emerging market trends
- Demo exciting new products